Thursday, September 5, 2013

Taobao-ING ...

It started with this ...
And then we get some stuffs for TOto ...
Pet stuffs is EXPENSIVE in Singapore, even  a normal raffia rope toy is EX.
Then I sneak a few of my stuffs ...
And find some westie design in Taobao SO CUTE!
But the gal design, Westie eating watermelon is OOS; so sad ...
My crafting of course next and find out the crafts are FREAKING CHEAP! 
I want to BUY EVERYTHING BACK!
But I have to control abit because I still has ALOT of stuffs being shipped back from USA, arrrrrghhhh and they are taking like FOREVER!
THE BAD of buying from TAOBAO, everything look so CHEAP! I just wanted a few pieces of felt to complement my Amis, and looks what I gotten. A ONE FULL SET Of FELTING material! Felting looks fun too, maybe ... Hahaha too much time on hand, think too much!
So excited, hope they arrives soon!

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...