Thursday, July 25, 2013

Fatty Cheong ABC Brickworks Market & Food Centre

Hubba so NICE to me, while I am doing my detoxing and CANNOT eat; he decides to eat at ABC market, and have my favourite CHAR SIEW RICE!

Fatty Cheong
ABC Brickworks Market & Food Centre
6 Jalan Bukit Merah #01-120
Singapore 150006

OMG the BBQ Char Siew Pork looks so good and they are so generous with their serving of meat and rice AND the SAUCE of course!!! I WANT TO DIE, it smell so GOOD!
From where I am seated I can see the boss preparing the Char Siew, he pulled out the rack of Char Siew from his oven and dipped them into a big pot of sauce continuously.
The prices are rather reasonable too!
Die Die want to go and try again!
I think I wil try their 水饺面 加叉烧加烧肉 ...
YEAH!

1 comment:

  1. wa.. really can get fat after visit you blog~ so many nice makan places! (^0^)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...