Thursday, June 27, 2013

Midnight Supper @ Geylang 126 搵到食 DIMSUM!

A new branch at Serangoon but gf mentioned that it is very inconvenient to park there!
I remember it is about 3.30am in the morning and the place is FULLY PACKED!
WTH!
We ordered NON STOP, hahahahaha ...
Still LOVE the thick thick Sour Plum Lime drink, still the same standard!





And yes I remember this fried OYSTER!
One of our favourite ...
All these orders for 3pax!
LOVE everything, and the price is still reasonable plus I love the chilli paste here!
How I wish I can COME EVERYDAY!
Erm then again I am lucky, I cannot come everyday; Hahahaha!
I be HUMPTY DUMPTY in NO TIME ...

2 comments:

  1. That's alot! The Dim sum looks nice, esp the Lou Mai Gai but Serangoon seems abit far off wo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Choonyen,
      We went to the Geylang branch! Has been craving for it for YEARS! Only can go when we got our car! Hahaha ~ LIKE FINALLY ... Yes the dimsum is good, love it there but will be quite packed if you go on 'normal' timing, and parking is difficult, so we always go on ODD timing!

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...