Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Japanese Hotpot Shabu Sai @ Causeway Point

Randomly shopping at Causeway point and decide to make use of 'Happy Hour' to have our lunch and dinner all in one! And we walked past this Hotpot place, realising it's a buffet place.
 
Looks good on the presentation ...
We decide to give it a try ...
There are Beef, Pork and chicken slices.
And a variety of veggies, mushrooms and noodles ...
Ramen and udon is available.
Personally I love the beef and chicken slices.
The beef is really fresh and thin ...
There are 6 different type of soup base, but we chose the Sukiyaki and Tonkatsu Soup based. Don't expect anything 'REAL', both soup-based tasted 'MSG-ed' but feels so 'shiok'! Sukiyaki SWEET enough, Tonkatsu Saltish enough, hahahaha ...
Available sides 'condiments, and sauces' ...


14.99++ for adult, and $9.99++ for children.
Add 2$ (if I remember correctly) for free flow of soft drink, tea and coffee + Soft-serve.

If you can eat alot of BEEF, I personally think its quite worth it because the beef slices is really fresh and thin. And I am those type that typically only eat beef and ENOKI mushroom, so this buffet fit me to the tee, hahahahaha!

2 comments:

  1. Hi there, if you don't mind, can I know what time is the "happy hour" and the selection of food at the vegetable bar during this timing? I spotted squids and mussels on another blog but that was for the Orchard branch, so I'm not very sure about the Causeway point branch. Any help appreciated! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't remember seeing any squids or mussel when I had the steamboat then. Regarding the specific I guess it's better to call the branch? It been so long since I been there :) Sorry I cannot help much.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...