Sunday, May 19, 2013

Champion Ramen @ Changi Airport

Went down for Robinson Sales at Expo ...
But more importantly DINNER at CHAMPION RAMEN.
For the past few years when we touch down SG, we always see the advertisement but never has the chance to come down!
Ordered and received this pager ...
I ordered a highly recomended Nitamago Spicy Riki Ramen BUT too much sprouts and cabbage. I didn't even eat much RAMEN plus the RAMEN taste more like yellow noodle!

I LOVE garlic but this GARLIC soup based is too overwhelming even for me.
SO TRY IT at your OWN RISK.
BLAH!


I am rather disappointed with the choice I made ...
But the rest of the gang made some really good choices.

Ended the night with coffee, what else?
Hahahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...