Thursday, April 11, 2013

Why I no COOKING post?

I still cook and prepare lunchbox for Hubba like most of everyday!
But of course we still eat out or buy in, but recently I did not try out any new dish; so there isn't much food post and we usually goes out to eat like once or twice a week during weekend. AND because I am not 'adventurous', we always ends up in the SAME usual restaurant! Ya, I have a sucky life, hahahaha! When one gets older, we are stuck in that comfort zone refusing to try out new stuffs!

But still it's a rather 'boring' everyday FOOD photographs!
ENJOY and CLICK ON  ...






















Simple homecooked food but everything looks so colourful!

2 comments:

  1. Ya, I agree with you. I also always tend to dine in the same few places, mainly because we got to accomodate my kids preference. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I no Kids preference but still I not very adventurous with food! Always prefer that few type of food! I damn boring!! haha ~

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...