Saturday, March 23, 2013

2 Groupon Voucher; Indian Cusine and Yoghurt Ice-cream.

1st stop, Vindu Indian Cuisine.
Now then I see the restaurant has free Wi-fi, hahaha.
The restaurant is very clean, and smells very Indian's SPICE-Y!
We are served with this "Cracker" thingy, I suspect it's fish.
And also given one mint sauce, and another sourish, sweet sauce.
We are the first dinner's customer.

The Voucher include; 1 Appetizer, 2 Entree and 1 Dessert.

CHICKEN LAL MIRCHI 
(Chicken white meat mixed with ginger,garlic sauce &deep fried)
Hubba LOVES this appetizer dish! 

For the 2 Entree;
TANDOORI MIXED GRILL 
A combination of Tandoori Chicken,Chicken Tikka, Sheesh Kebab & Tandoori Shrimp

LAMB CURRY (BONE LESS) 
Lamb cooked with tomato, onion & mild curry sauce
I think most of the Entree are either served with Rice or Naan (bread).
And I absolutely LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the bread!
Soft and hot!!!
I think I ate alot of the bread ...
The rice is good too, but I LOVE the bread more.
So we didn't eat much of the rice, and take home to maybe fried rice?
And lastly, the Mango dessert is very custard-ly and the mango is REAL mango!
Not overly sweet, and can really taste the mango; 'PASS'!
In the end, there is a 'AUTOMATIC' gratuity, or do they mean 'COMPULSORY'?
In the end, we paid USD25 + USD7.55 for this meal.
Yoghurt @ Velvet Spoon Frozen Yogurt; Watter Creek, next!
Its $5 for $12 frozen yogurt, up to about 24oz!
We managed to squeeze 2 tubs of yogurt and brought it home for Supper!
So much FOOD in 1 day, and still not including the large wok of Beehoon I fried in the morning ...
Need to lose some weight to prepare my trip back to Singapore to EAT MORE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...