Saturday, January 12, 2013

Shopping @ Galleria Dallas

I must confessed, I am addicted to ONLINE shopping ...
So addicted while waiting for Gf who is shopping in F21, I made an online order seated right outside F21!
Winter is over soon and lotsa of winter jackets or sweats is having clearance sales!
And the platform sneakers only cost a freaking USD5!
I look so sporty today in Cotton On, huh?
I cannot afford to wear cute pretty shoes when I know I have to spend a few hours walking! I have to be in sensible ugly and comfortable SKECHER, if not my feet will be in pain for a FEW days!
Gf so happy, she finally gotten her A&F Sherpa buttoned-up Hoodie on MAJOR CLEARANCE priced!
In her favourite colour, size and style!
I gotten a Sherpa Zipped Hoodie in Red too ...
Dallas Galleria upscale shopping mall with all the 'atas' brand like LV, Tiffany&Co, Saks 5th Avenue etc etc! So you know all the richie-richrich shops there!
And we ended the night with 2 lbs Roast Pork Belly!
And a tired, grouchy poochie who is in Daycamp for half day ...
Me?
I am freaking tired just after a few hours of shopping; mentally and physically exhausted ...


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...