Sunday, January 20, 2013

Bye bye Gf ...

30 days comes and goes ...
We waited 3-4 months for her to arrive and 30 days just passes by so quickly!

We are sure going to miss her, and to make sure she definitely miss us, I decide to wake up and prep one of my 最厉害 dish, "Char Bee Hoon; Mee Siam Style!". 

Hahaha just kidding, but I told her I want to prep her a very Singaporean style breakfast. And what's more SG style than Free Bee Hoon!? And I also set aside some Pineapple tart that I prep for her too! She told me she is NOT a Pineapple Tart person but for some reason she loves my homemade Pineapple Tart! Haha as long as it's homemade, everything taste different and better!
I even have these very Singapore Style plastic Container at home with the red rubber band! Hahaha it looks just like what you get from the Breakfast stall near the MRT station right?
Bye bye Gf, hopes to see you again for X'mas end of the year for your Winter Holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...