Saturday, January 5, 2013

A bad start to 2013 ...

I started 2013 with a Sore throat and till date I am just finally on the verge of recovery when I chipped my tooth and had to go in for a emergency dental filling! Luckily the Clinic assistant can squeeze me in on the day itself and on a Saturday too!
This is definitely a costly 'local' meal prepared for my GF who has comes to stay with me for her winter break but all so worth it, hahaha! I accidentally bite on a piece of splintered chicken bone, and it actually chipped away a piece of my tooth but then it is a decayed too, so ...

What can be as LOCAL as BBQ Pork and Hainanese Chicken Rice right?
  But my Saturday didn't get better, my sore throat has led to a feverish achy body and I had a bad headache because of the COLD cold weather! But I know I am recovering soon ...

*Cross finger*

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...