Thursday, December 27, 2012

Amigurumi 'Ghost' of the X'mas tree ...

I've a gf who is a fan of 'GHOST'!
Yah right so weird, hahaha ...
And she is visiting me during her Winter break so I decide to do a GHOST for her ...
To be specific a WINTER girly ghost ...
Can you spot the ghost from all the ornaments on the X'mas tree!?
I gotten Amy Gaines's design from Ravelry.com and it looks easy and I actually finished the whole thing within a day. Alot of mistakes along the way but not visible at all and the shapes come out ok since it is a odd shaped not a definite round ...

I added the eyelashes, a ribbon and a scarf ...
Such a girly cute ghost right?
My first amigurumi gift out ...

Where got ghost so cute one?
Kekeke!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...