Thursday, December 13, 2012

Amigurumi - Furry Bearie

I used the design by All About Ami again, I really love the proportion of her amigurumi toys!
And this time, I choose her Valentine's day bear but my bear looks so different from hers. She is so handy, and all the small small stitches look so finely done.

I am a TOMBOY when it comes to crafting, just NO PATIENCE to do it slowly and intricately ...
Let's see my how I go about doing everything ...
There is even some 'Char Siew' preparation photographs, CLICK on below to continue.


The chosen yarn 80% Acrylic and 20% Cotton.
The first night, I finished the head and felted it for the furry effect!
I used TOto's comb, hahahaha!
2nd day into the project ...
I just couldn't get the last feet right, and have to go away to do other things to 'refresh' my brain!
Marinate CHAR SIEW!

Can't wait ...
Continue right after ...


Took me the whole day to finish!
I am so slow ...
What's next?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...