Friday, November 16, 2012

Hmmm, I bought so much junk?

Hmmmm, I really didn't realized I bought that much junk this few months.
And these buys are the ones I remembered, hahaha!
Hmmmm, what have I forgotten?
I am really a 败金妻!

Just ordered these from F21 last night.
I really like the first "Off-white fleece jacket", and to enjoy the free shipping I have got to buy the rest to make up 50$! Good news for me, bad news for Hubba!
An email from shoebuy.com resulted in Slipper for hubba and me because V.me by Visa has this promotion; USD30 off USD60 for Shoebuy.com. Hmmmmm, why not right? In the end we spend about USD37 for 2 pair of slippers!
WHY 2 wedgies? 
Because Famous Footwear having 1 for 1 50%, and additional 20% off whole purchase! 
I just couldn't resist!!
Looks good on my feet?
These designs are SOOoooOOoo me, but I don't wear heels in TEXAS, most probably will bring home to SG and show it off to my girlfriends, hahahaha!
Cute right my furry Steve Madden?
Groupon having promotion, and I want to prepare for WINTER at home, hahaha!
Crocs having clearance for this Cozy winter boots for USD30?
For some reason, I got it FREE; hahaha!
CHIO CHIO furry boots!
I have been wanting a furry boots like forever but they are freaking EXPENSIVE for the first few years that I am here. These types of furry boots are still expensive if not for the special clearance by CROCS!
It has been such a long time since I 'Update' my 'OLD' makeup!
So I decide to throw away some really old ones and get new ones ...
I decide to return the L'oreal BB cream.
When I came home to read reviews of the product online, the reviews were mostly bad!
What am I thinking BB cream is a Asian product, why did I get a "ang mo" brand?
But I truly love the L'oreal Infallible Eyeliner; stays well and easy to draw onto the eyelids.
After returning, I have to search for another BB cream and saw this highly rated "Skin79 VIP Gold Super Plus BB cream" selling cheap cheap for less than 10$ on Ebay. At the same time, I also bought "ETUDE HOUSE Baking Powder B.B. Deep Cleansing Foam" for cleaning the BB cream purposes. I have tried the Facial Cleanser, really cleanses the face well. I love it! 
And also the most basic necessity for me,  BIG EYE LENS!
I too VAIN laaaaaaaaaa ~
All these $$$ plastered on my face can at least minus 5years off me right?
Shucks my Hubba better don't see this post ...

2 comments:

  1. Haha...I love shopping too. It's a great way to de-stress.

    I was looking for a good eyeliner and saw this post. Hmmm... look like I should quickly go get the L'oreal Infallible Eyeliner. ^^ Btw I am also using the Baking Powder B.B. Deep Cleansing Foam, its good!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have oily eyelid so die die have to use primer but for the price shld be good but in SG humid weather don't know how it will hold up. I too cheapskate to buy MAC haha!

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...