Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Buncto - #87 Italian Sausage Shell Spaghetti

It has been such a long time since I do a buncto (bento +lunch) post.
Finally I have something new to share.
And this is a easy peasy shortcut buncto to do ...
 
We used to eat alot of Italian Sausage when I just came to USA because they are real cheap like USD2.50 per packet. But the prices slowly crept to about USD4.99 (sometimes up to about USD5.99) and we stopped having them. Recently it is on sale again, and I bought like 3 packet in ONE go! 
Ingredient : Shell Spaghetti, 2 Italian Sausage, Half Diced Onions, 1/4cup of Mushrooms, and half canned of Diced Tomatoes; 1tbsp Sugar and Salt to taste.
Read on to see my Pictorials.

Prep the Shell Spaghetti as according to package, drained and set aside. Sliced the Italian sausages to bite size and pan fry them, set aside. Using the same pan (+ - oil as accordingly), add in onions and cook till transparent, and add in mushrooms. When mushrooms sweats, add in the Shell Spaghetti and half canned of Diced Tomatoes. Continue to add in a ladle of the water used to cooked Shell Spaghetti. Lastly add in the set-aside Italian sausage, and stir fry the mixture well.
I would have sprinkled some shredded cheese or Parmesan cheese if there are some in my fridge BUT too bad, I didn't have any shredded cheese in my frdige.
I think Hubba would love them because of the Salty Meat!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...