Monday, July 23, 2012

WOot Off - 8x Porcelain Containers

My first time 'Participating in WOOT off!
I was browsing Slickdeals.com 'accidentally' and saw that WOot is having an 'WOot off' event and just went in to see-see-look-look and saw this Porcelain set. 

These are very versatile container, and we are trying to use as less PLASTIC as possible. SO I CANNOT control myself and bought 2 sets!
Recently Lock & Lock prices are no longer compeitive and the shipping is ridiculously HIGH! Plus I have to pay tax here in Texas. So there is no more incentive for me to buy from their website. 
I used to LOVE buying from them but not anymore ...  
CON of Porcelain, they break easily ...
But they store food well in fridge and easy to wash.
And doesn't transfer food colouring or smell onto the container ...
Paid USD27+ for 2 set, 8 containers!
Cheaper than those PLASTIC bentos on ebay ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...