Saturday, July 14, 2012

Twisted Root Burger Co @ Allen

After both of us have successful 'lose' 1 or 2 kg, we decide to indulge!
We are so LAME ...

Actually my ORIGINAL craving was for IHOP's Garden Crepe, but we decide to try something NEW. So we chose Twisted Root Burger Co which is about 5 minutes drive away from us.
Their burgers and fries are all freshly made!
I am impressed.
I thought Twisted Root Burger Co is a restaurant type of Burger Joint but it is more like a HIGHER end type of fastfood joint and, so you have to join a QUEUE to order.
The sauces provided on every table.
The restaurant is FULLY packed with customers!
The wait was not too long ...
I order "Lots-a-Shroom – mushroom, garlic & swiss 6.99" and Hubba ordered the "Big Tex – cheddar, guac, fried onion strings & chipotle sauce 8.49".
Lots-a-Shroom – mushroom, garlic & swiss
Big Tex – cheddar, guac, fried onion strings & chipotle sauce
Hubba commented that the fried onion strings was GOOD!
I am not a 'Burger' person so I shan't comment much!
The burger is FRESHLY-MADE and the PORTION is huge.
I only managed to down about 1/3 of the burger and I feels like PUKING already ...

Almost about what I usually pay for 'Dim Sum', which I will enjoy more; hahaha!
Hubba regretted bringing me out for lunch because in the end, he feels like he is eating for 3pax!!!
Maybe I should have gone to IHOP and have my Crepe!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...