Thursday, July 26, 2012

Buncto - #87 Japanese Beef Curry

Yesterday while watching 姐妹淘心话, Hubba came home just in time and saw the episode when 沈玉林 and his wife is preparing this dish. He commented that it has been such a long time since I prep this dish for him. So here we go ...
Ingredients : Beef, potatoes, Mushrooms, Carrots, Onions, SB Curry paste and Beef broth.
These are the leftover Country style ribs from Pressure Cooker Stew Beef w Mushrooms I did last weekend. I pan-fried, and then cubed them to bited size and set aside.
Sliced the onion thinly and cubed the rest of the ingredients.
Sauted the sliced onions, add in the mushrooms, carrots, potatotes, and then beef. Stir-fry and mix well, and then add in the beef broth/water/chicken broth. After the mixture boil, simmer for 15minutes. Make sure potatoes are cook through and meat is tender, continue to add in the SB curry paste (cut them up). Stir to make sure the curry paste is well dissolve, and simmer for another 5-10minutes on small fire.
Easy one wok dish ...
Best with Japanese rice, OR Udon!
This is a really easy and yummy dish!
Hmmmm, I think I have celery in my fridge, WHY didn't I add them in!?
Arrrghhhh ...
This, I know Hubba would LOVE them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...