Monday, July 9, 2012

Buncto - #83 Taiwanese Braised Pork (香菇滷肉饭便当)

How to finish the rest of the minced meat and pork belly in the fridge, all at ONE GO?
The easiest way; " 滷肉 " 台湾-style!
Imagine the amount of minced pork I have in my fridge!

These are all the leftovers, minced pork and pork belly I have and hopefully I can finish them before they turn bad. And this is the first time, I prep this dish WITHOUT any recipe. Everything is done by estimation and tongue tasting ...
If you are interested get recipe from  :
Simple Taiwanese Mushroom Braised Pork
Taiwanese Braised Pork Belly again!
I think the basic ingredient for 台湾滷肉饭 are just; Pork, shallots, soy sauce, salt and sugar. 
I added a mixture of minced pork and pork belly!
And simmer for 1hour.
Goodness mixture of chicken bone broth and Pork belly OIL.
I think I have a total of almost 2 quart of 滷肉 in the pork!
Next day morning, Hubba aromatic 香菇滷肉饭便当! 
I prep 2 set for Hubba just incase he needs to do OT!
So for the rest of the week, it will always be 滷肉 with some veggies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...