Sunday, June 17, 2012

UPDATE : Hokkien Mee 2 Days 4 Meals!

I continuously practised the Hokkien Mee for consecutively 2 days for lunch and dinner! So we had Singapore-style Hokkien Mee for 4 meals directly. And of course the best is the LAST plate that I prepare. This time round I also took out my precious Mom's Sambal tumis for Hubby!

I sliced the ingredients smaller and finer, and add more stock at the last stage of simmering, almost covering 1/3 of the mee in the wok. And Hub comment, 'IT'S ALMOST THERE ...
But he gobbled up everything like it is the best Hokkien Mee in the world! That, is the best method of appreciation shown! When I cook something for 2 days straight and he tells me that he can still continue to have the same thing tomorrow, you know it's REALLY GOOD!

But I want a Longchamp Bag la!

2 comments:

  1. It looks so good! Unfortunately there's no fresh yellow noodle over here. Otherwise I would try to cook this too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I cannot remember the supermarket having it here in the supermarket too, only just recently i see the stock. And they have a few different type of brand. And they are sold as 油面,thinner than the usual mian we see in SG. Maybe u can see see look look since already got supermarket import them in!

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...