Tuesday, June 19, 2012

20120619 Lunch Pt 1 : Soy sauce paste mushroom

My favourite kinda of fungus, MUSHROOM!
I love all different types of shrooms ...
But I typically like Enoki and Shimeji Mushroom 
Ingredient : Minced garlic, Sliced scallions, Sliced Purple onion and shrooms
Seasoning : 1/4cup of water, 2tbsp Soy sauce paste, 1-2 tbsp Sugar, 2tbsp Cornstarch solution and a dash of salt.
Only the minced garlic, sliced scallions and the purple onion on the board belongs to this dish!
I have shimeji and portebello shrooms here.
Add oil, and garlic till aromatic before adding in the scallions. 
I also added some sliced chilli padi.
Dump in the mushroom and stir fry.
Add the water and the rest of the seasoning, when the gravy boil; stir in the cornstarch solution to thicken the gravy and switch off the fire.
Simmer for a few minutes and serve.
Although Hubby is complaining about the spiciness but I can see he quite like this combination.
❤ anything shrooms!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...