Monday, April 9, 2012

What am I watching in 1st Q2012!?

古装剧 (Gǔzhuāng jù) - Costume drama / Period Drama
I don't normally watch Costume drama from China, I admit I am biased because of the China's pronouciation of the Mandarin language. I am more accustomed to Hong Kong's and Taiwan's version but I  finished and am updated with the MOST RECENT TVB series and I cannot find much recent Singapore series online. And I don't really like Taiwan's sappy and draggy storylines. So I am left with NOT MUCH CHOICE!

I saw that 步步惊心 was so highly rated by all my girlfriends, I have to go against my principles and 'forced' myself to watch them and slowly gotten myself addicted. I love the show, the storylines, the male actors but just cannot understand why all of the male actors love a ugly, plain girl from the future!? There are so many pretty actress out there, WHY HER!?

Then I continued with 深宫谍影 which is also by Kevin Cheng (郑嘉颖), he is HOT what can I say!? This period drama is released almost the same time as 步步惊心 and there are alot of actresses that I know like Michelle Yim (米雪), and Bernice Liu (廖碧). There is even a Singaporean Actress, Florence Tan (陈秀丽)! 

Then I find 后宫 (又名好女春华, The Emperor's Harem), and realised the lead actress 安以軒 (Ady An) is the lead actress for a very popular, romantic Taiwanese series (偶像劇); "Autumn's Concerto (下一站, 幸福)" with F4 吳建豪 (Vaness)! There are 2 main actors from Hong Kong too; Patrick Tam (譚耀文) and Tavia Yeung (楊怡). If the actors and actress looks good, I will find it in my heart to finish the whole series PLUS I like Tavia Yeung, especially her performance in "On Call 36小時".

All the above are mostly stories of how the Queen, concubines and maids, trying to manipulate the kingdom. And how all of them are trying to sabotage each other efforts! Love, love, love all these drama with how the pretty woman are fighting each other to get to the TOP of the Harem! I usually watches these show by myself because Hub is not that much into 宫廷后宫斗争! He doesn't mind 家庭伦理大悲剧 thou, hahaha!

Now, I am still in the begining stage of 美人天下 and 倾世皇妃 by Ruby Lin (林心如) and it is also by her production company too. Hub has a soft spot for RUBY, hahaha. But I am still undecided whether I like these 2 shows to finish everything.

美人天下

倾世皇妃

But I am definitely will be finishing 金大班 (2009)!
Looks like another CAT fight show to me and there is Fann Wong (范文芳) and Fan Bing Bing (范冰冰). And some 大卡 too like Anthony Wong Chau sang (黄秋生), Alex Fong Chung Sun (方中信) and of course the VERY HANDSOME, Vic Chou (周渝民)!
Looks like a great cast right!?

Of course I follow ALL TVBS series and some Taiwanese show to past times too.
And my recent Taiwanese watch are 幸福一定强 and 幸福最晴天

Me and Hub also just recently finishes 小資女孩向前衝

That ALOT of series that I watched, and not including those I cannot remember and movies too!
That's what a bored housewife do at home; watch TV and surf internet for new recipes!

~Adios~

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...