Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Waiting to go home ...

Hub's contract ended recently and he is enjoying his 'Alone time' at home; playing games, surfing net, going to tennis games etc.

Me, I am trying to clear out the fridge before we go back to Singapore at the end of the month. Thus I don't foresee myself doing anything new.

The 'IN' thing in Singapore now is buying coupons for everything, and we had already gotten ourselves 4 coupons; Thai buffet, UFO buffet, Japanese buffet and a Batam trip! This is a short trip back, just a little less than 3 weeks so if we planned any trips out it will be very rush. Maybe we can go on another short trip to Malacca for some Nyonya Peranankan cuisine!

OK this explains why there are no new post recently. 
Hub is repeatedly having the same food hahahaha; Horfun, fried rice or Chow Mein!


And me?
I lost some weight and gain some back so I am back to my usual normal average weight. Still I be happy to lose 1 or 2 kg so that I can go back Singapore to eat eat eat and EAT!

Hub bought this very expensive Caramel Popcorn for me! He complains I chose the most expensive flavored popcorns from the HUGE variety of menu! It was USD5+ for that small packet. And the cheapest popcorn are maybe USD1+!
~ Adios ~




2 comments:

  1. So are you moving back to Singapore for good?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi,

      Erm going back for 3 weeks only :(
      Come back after that to wait to see whether got any good news, if not maybe Hub will take up jobs from other part of USA.

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...