Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Fajitas @ Uncle Julio's

Hub is in HOLIDAY MOOD.
And he wants bring me out for lunch!
Hub always COMPLAINS that I am so boring with my food choices. I have only 2 choice whenever he asked me; CHINESE or SUSHI! Hahaha, so today I chose MEXICAN cusine. Hub wanted to take me to a Hibachi Grill and Sushi but it was closed for remodelling ...

We just cruised aimlessly and finally settle with UNCLE JULIO'S.
Free flow of Nachos with Salsa.
The weather was so cooling, we chose to sit outdoor.
Our first order; Guacamole & Queso Combo to go with the Nachos.
We ordered a set of  Fajitas with Chicken & Beef for 1.
Fajitas al Carbon
The flavor that made us famous! Mesquite grilled over an open flame and served on a sizzling platter with fresh guacamole, pico de gallo, rice, frijoles a la charra and our home-made flour tortillas
For 1 / For 2 / For 3
Chicken | Beef | Chicken & Beef
Add: combination cheese and sour cream

Luckily Hub insist on just ordering a set, it was definitely ONE HUGE SET!
I love the smokey charred grilled chicken and the beef was definitely very tender.
It comes with 4 pieces of Fajitas.
Hub was happily wrapping all the ingredient into his fajitas, and the Guacamole was so fresh and fully JAM PACKED with Avocado!
Definitely very FILLING for the 2 of us.
Hmmmmm, will definitely come again for Mexican food!
But of course we will try out some other Mexican joint as well ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...