Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Stir Fry Garlic Chives with Pork

Initially I didn't have the intention to post this article because I thought it will not be successful. This is the first time, I am trying to fry Garlic Chives. And I really didn't know what to expect but I loves it when mom prepare them BUT she seldom prepare Garlic Chives, I wonder why!?

(Picture credit to : thaifoodandtravel)
Ingredient : Garlic Chives (Chopped into sections), Sliced Pork, Egg, Sliced Shittake Mushroom and Minced Garlic.
Marinate : Sesame oil, Soy sauce paste, Oyster sauce, Baking soda, Sugar and Salt.
Seasoning : Fish sauce, Oyster sauce, Sugar and Salt.
I scrambled the egg and set aside. Then flash fry the pork to 70% and set aside.
Add oil, follow by garlic, Garlic chives, shiitake mushroom. Make sure the Garlic chives has soften and continue to add in the egg and pork. Add seasoning.
YUM! 
I bet this dish will be better if I uses prawns, but well everything taste better with prawns!

Hub complained, I cooked too much, so we will see this dish in tomorrow lunchbox!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...