Friday, March 16, 2012

Stir-fried Pork & Bak Choy with Black Bean Sauce chow mein

Trying to finish the leftover in the fridge.
I don't have a liking to Bak Choy, I wonder why. And we want to buy them we have to at least get 6 stalks of them! And if only Hub is eating, at most I prepare 2 stalks because I don't like them. So I just add them into his fried chow mein!
Ingredient : Sliced pork, 1 stalk of Bak choy, 3 Shiitake mushroom, Spring onion, Onion and Chow mein. Marinate : Soy sauce, baking soda, sugar and salt.
Seasoning : Black bean sauce, Soy bean sauce, Chicken broth, sugar and salt
Hub comments that the noodle is abit bland, I think I added TOO MUCH noodle hahaha!
He says the 'chow mein' is for 3pax!
But he mentioned the pork is good.
Learnt my lesson; I should add more broth to simmer the noodle so that the noodle can soak in the black bean sauce.




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...