Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Buncto - #73 Cincalok Fried Rice

I have been experimenting with Cincalok using simple ingredient, and the first time I used them was a DISASTER! Maybe I will try them with PORK soon.

I find that adding them to the usual fried rice make the rice smells SO GOOD!
But when you smell a open bottle, it is REALLY SMELLY!
The whole house SMELT so bad after using Cincalok ...
When Hub step in from work, he can smell them right away.
My first time experience with Cincalok ...
I read a recipe somewhere; 2tbsp of Cincalok for 3 eggs.
BIG MISTAKE, it was TOO SALTY!
Looks good smell nice BUT urrghhhhh ...
Then I try to imagine using Cincalok as SALT, and try them on fried rice sparingly ...
IT IS GOOD!
But the whole house damn SMELLY hahaha ...
The 2nd time, I added Sotong; even BETTER!
This morning lunchbox is leftover from last night fried rice!
But when I microwave them, the rice still smell SO NICE.
YUM!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...