Friday, March 9, 2012

Buncto - #72 Fish fillet Sandwich

I have the Hives, and it is bad ...
So I prepared a simple Sandwich for Hub to bring to work.
This year most of the welts are on the hands/palms and they are rather permanent on the palms. (Hives usually jumps about!) And this made preparing food very uncomfortable and taking anti-histamines just made me groggy and tired most of the day and I CANNOT FUNCTION! The hand was so uncomfortable yesterday I took a break.

I love SPRING but the weather bring hives too ...
They are alot more on other parts of the body but when they are on my hand it interferes with me wanting to cook because they are itchy and abit painful; especially those that are in between the fingers! Arrrrghhhh ...

Anyway I prepare a simple Fish fillet Sandwich, just simple slicing and panfrying ...

Ingredient : Cheese, Ham, Fish Fillet, Tomato, Cucumber and Mayonnaise.
I think the sandwhich looks juicy and yummy!
Hives please goes away soon, you really kill all my inspiration to do ANYTHING~

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...