Thursday, March 1, 2012

Buncto - #68 Stir Fry Black Pepper Beef

Hubby loves black pepper very much but can't say that for myself. I always try to avoid black pepper if there is a choice but this is Hubby Lunchbox so I can add in as much black pepper for him as he likes.


Ingredient : Sliced Beef, Onion, Green pepper, Spring onion and Garlic.
Marinate : Soy sauce, Sesame oil, Potato Starch, Sugar and Salt
Seasoning : Oyster sauce, Rice wine, Black Pepper, Sugar and Salt.

Although all my ingredients and seasonings are all prepared but my 手脚 (hand & feet) is still VERY SLOW; I need to be faster! It was YUMMMY but the beef slices are abit tough after they are cooled. 

I need to wait for Hub's verdict, I hope he likes them. 
It's is hard to believe this kinda of dish are possible to prepare at home!
But I think it will be better if I prepare this dish for dinner when we can eat the dish right out of wok.

Trying out a Chocolate Ganache Mousse cake, wish me LUCK! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...