Monday, February 27, 2012

Buncto - #66 Seafood Chow Mein

I was doing research for Mango cake for the past few days after I gotten my mangoes from Kroger! And thought that a Mango Mousse Cake would be a good idea but I only have a removable base cake tin and don't want to waste money getting a spring-form, hmmmm. I wonder would it work? 

Hub have given the go-ahead to JUST DO IT! 
Wish me good luck! 

My Hub loves my 'Chow Mein' for some reason and I want to 'practice' until I gotten the 'Singapore HK Mee' taste and it is reaching there soooooon. I think I need to add more Dark Soy sauce and sugar!
Ingredient : Prawn, Squid, Imitation crabmeat, eggs, Onion, Garlic, and Spring onion.
Seasoning : 1tbsp Fish sauce, 2tbsp Dark Soy sauce, 1/4cup broth, 2tbsp Sugar and a dash of Salt.
It was soooooo good, I finish ONE BIG plate early in the morning 9am!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...