Thursday, February 16, 2012

Buncto - #60 Char Siew fried rice

This is Hub's "I am Sorry" Bouquet.
Over the years most of his flowers belong to this category!
I think he will never learn.
But luckily he got me a very pretty bouquet and NOT pink rose.
Today the Pork chop didn't thaw in time so I prepare fried rice from the leftover 'Char Siew' (BBQ Pork) from dinner a few nights ago. Char Siew is rather pricey here, about USD7.99/lb. I think it is time I learnt how to bake my own Char Siew to save $$$. I should start this weekend! 
Ingredient : 1 cup of overnight rice, Diced Char siew, Diced  Ham, Diced Onion, Chopped Garlics and 2 eggs.
Seasoning : 1 tbsp of Curry Powder, 2 tbsp Fish Sauce, 1 tbsp Sugar, and a dash of Salt.
Adding curry powder really enhance the Aroma of the Fried Rice!
I love it, smells so nice.
Really very Singapore Style!
I think Hub will love them!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...