Monday, February 13, 2012

Buncto - #57 Spiced Minced Lamb Kebab

Just recently we bought a 1lb ORGANIC minced lamb for TOto and Hub was SO jealous and keep complaining about how we splurge so much for our dog but sting on ourselves hahaha. In the end we did find minced lamb in Ranch99 and was only half the price of our 宝贝 'Organic Minced Lamb'!

I am not a Lamb's fan so I have NO IDEA what to do with them, luckily my Blogger reading list pop up, "Lamb kebabs ...." by 3 Hunger Tummies.
Ingredients : 1 lb of Minced lamb, Onion finely chopped, Parsley chopped, 1 tsp cumin powder, 1 tsp of tumeric powder, 1/2 tbsp Paprika, salt and pepper to taste

I weight them out and packed them like sausages hahaha!

Baked them 400C for 20minutes covered with foil.
Remove foil and all the smelly lamby oil, and broil 450C for another 5minutes.
I wonder how they taste like, but I am definitely not a FAN of such food, heavily spiced Mediterranean food. But Hub got 重口味!

Since I gotten jam for the cake that I just baked, I also prepare him some bread for breakfast. 
I didn't want to waste the JAM hahaha.
He is like a small kid, have to remove the 'skin' of the bread.
Got the plastic thing from Taiwan to remove the skin and seal the side of the bread. Oddly, alot of such bread are sold in Taiwan. I don't get what the difference does it make if the bread is 'seal'?
Anyway Hub like can liao, my job is just to prepare them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...