Thursday, February 9, 2012

Buncto - #55 Sambal Chilli Ketchup Chicken

Today I woke up at a FREEZING COLD 2 degrees Celsius = 35.6 degrees Fahrenheit, gosh it was COLD and DRY! My hand was so dry for a few days already and they were chapping badly! I put OIL, CREAM, LOTION or whatever but it is STILL DRY! Maybe I should just dip my hand in MILK. Dangz ...

Last weekend I found Singapore SAMBAL chilli on the SHELVES! I did a double take, I was like 'AM I HALLUCINATING?'! Oh my god, there were a few different brands and I gotten a Nonya Style and it was 'MADE IN SINGAPORE'! 

So HAPPY!
And finally I can do a Sambal Chilli Ketchup Chicken and throw in lots of veggies I can find in the fridge! 
Ingredient : 2 Skinless Chicken Thigh, Green Bell Pepper, Zucchini, Onion and Tomatoes.
Spicy and Sweet.
Seasoning : 1 tbsp Sambal Chilli, 2 tbsp Ketchup, 1 tbsp sugar, 1 tbsp fish sauce, 1/4 cup of water and a dash of salt.
I tried abit AND it was GOOD!
I should really add in the veggies at the very end to get a crunchier bell pepper!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...