Monday, February 6, 2012

Buncto - #52 Pork Patties

I was thinking of just using overnight Dark Soy Sauce Braised Pork Belly but Hub was lamenting," Can we have THAT for DINNER?" Haha I guess having the same things for 2 days 2 night, he was BORED with them! The only thing left thawing in the fridge is my minced pork which I wanted to use them to prepare my frozen gyoza for lazy nights. 

So for lazy Monday we have, Pork Patties.
I just throw in lots of different spices into my meat patties; Cajun seasonings, Garlic Flakes, Cumin, Sugar and Salt.
Oh the greenish stuffs is Chopped Coriander.
Pan-fry them next day morning.

DRIZZLE lots of Japanese Tonkatsu sauce and Japanese Mayonnaise.
I didn't taste them, but Hubs loves this sort of junk food.
I hope it taste ok!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...