Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Buncto - #49 Beef Patties and Potato Egg Salad!

I thought OK, today should be easy. I just have to panfry the meat patties and then prepare the Potatoes and veggies in the steamer! BUT I am SO WRONG, anything can goes wrong goes wrong. Damn, the potatoes took longer than expected to soften. The egg skin sticks to the egg! Then I couldn't find my potatoes masher. I MEAN WTH, it is just POTATO!

Today's menu : Beef Patties, Steamed Veggies and Potatoes & Egg Salad.

First pictures makes the meal today look so HEALTHY!
I couldn't get a good shot of the meat patties, I wonder how they taste like. 
Sure hope my Hub loves them!
I sure know he loves Western food more than Chinese or Asia food!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...