Tuesday, January 10, 2012

LocknLock : Zen&Lock 70% Off Last Chance Sale!

Still in the process of unpacking and arranging!
Process is getting slower because we are finishing soooooooon~

Locknlockplace.com posted a new deal on their Zen & Lock Premium Bake and Tableware; up to 70% discount!



I loved this series, they look so pretty. I used this series for Hubby's lunch box!
They have a variety of shapes and sizes if container to choose from and my husband usually uses the 3.8cup Rectangular Ceramic Container.
Some samples Lunch I made for Hubby Lunchbox in my 'Buncto' series.
Look delicious??
And some reviews I made for Zen&Lock which I had used it for Baking, Steaming, Microwaving and Storing!
While stock LAST!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...