Friday, January 20, 2012

LocknLock : InPlus Cosmetic Case, hmmmm ...

Living and storage is having a 40% Discount Promotion for all your storage solution!
Use LIVING2012 at Checkout!

I have other thing in mind for the Lock&lock's InPlus Cosmetic Case
My Coffee table needs a container to place all my miscellaneous item!
And this is just the right size for my TV/PC controllers which I can place on top of the container, and all other untidy items can be kept inside the container!
Brown colour blends nicely into my Living room setup.

And my Coffee Table looks so much neater now!
*After 40% discount Lock&Lock InPlus Cosmetic Case only US$3.72.
The full set is selling @ US$18.53  US$7.41 after 40% discount and these containers are stackable so everything looks neat and tidy wherever you want to place them.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...