Friday, January 6, 2012

LocknLock : Cookplus Vitamin Wok, JUST fried RICE!

Because of the 'Move', we have stir fry DAILY; just simple ONE WOK FOOD! Lucky for me, Lock&Lock Cookplus Vitamin Wok really came just in time! Hotdog fried rice are like the MOST basic kinda of Fried rice in my home, erm and CHEAP! Usually hotdogs are sold for 80cts for a packet of 8 hotdogs, and for 2 pax the most I use 4 hotdogs. Cheap and filling for 2 pax ...
Ingredient : Minced garlic, minced onion, sliced 4 hotdogs and mix veggies.
Seasoning : Fish sauce, Oyster sauce, salt and sugar.

Just for HUBBY; a sunny side up!
In another 2 MORE day!
I cannot imagine the stuffs that I have 'collected' in the short span of 3 years that I have stayed here ...

1 comment:

  1. haha.. its indeed alot! :P My stuffs is also a whole big heap, can't imagine if I need to change house and I need to pack my stuffs. Fantz arh!!!!

    Happy unpacking in your new place. keke ^^

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...