Saturday, January 14, 2012

LocknLock : Cookplus Rainbow 5" Santoku Review

I received the Cookplus Rainbow 7" Santoku like 2 months ago but I was in the midst of moving so I only got to unpack and used it tonight! This is not a gift from the Supporter program. I bought this Cookplus Rainbow 7" Santoku because I had read a review from rex-oink.blogspot.com and she has high rating for this knife and even bought one for her mom.

I had to try it out. I actually bought 2; a 7 inch Santoku and a cleaver.
But today I shall review the 7inch Santoku!
The edges of the handle of the knife are smooth and design SLEEK!
I am so traditional and I used the CHOPPER for everything, so funny right!
Hahaha, I am just like MY MOM!
I think I need a smaller knife for smaller jobs; like chopping up the garlic and slicing some onions!
Hee I can smap the garlic with NO PROBLEM. The knife can handle the impact well!

Everything done in split seconds and the knife is very light weight as compare to my OLD cleaver.
JOB well done considering this is such a small knife as compare to my 'huge axx' OLD Cleaver!
Very sharp and I have to be very careful, ALMOST sliced my finger! So be very careful, this bugger are SHARP!

I am preparing  家乡菜 (Hometown Food), Bak Chor Mee for tomorrow.

I can feel myself salivating think of tomorrow meal ...

Oh by the way, Lock&Lockplace.com is having a 40% promotion on the knife!
While stock last!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...