Monday, January 30, 2012

LocknLock : Buncto - #47 Chicken.Shiitake.Sugar Snap Pea!

WHAT? Monday already ... 

This weekend was like a mad rush, we had alot of  errands to run, Dog park to go and grocery to do! Hmmmmm, didn't really manage to enjoy our weekend at home! 

Hubbie has given me a 'Challenge' if I can lose X amount of weight, he will reward me with $X,XXX.00 of money to revamp my wardrobe. (Yeah 4 digit!) The catch; I would have to maintain the weight. If not I would have to RETURN the clothes! SO DIE DIE, I have to maintain it within a MONTH! It is so hard to have to COOK and try to LOSE weight at the same time but I shall give it a try and earn his HARD EARN $$$$ ...

Today's menu : Stir-fry Chicken with; Shiitake mushroom, Sugar snap pea, carrot and a sunny-side-up.

Ingredients : 2 chicken thighs, 6 Shiitake mushroom,  a handful of Sugar snap pea, 1 Carrot, 4 cloves of Minced garlic.

Marinate : 1/2 tbsp Soy sauce, 2 tsp Sugar, a dash of salt Salt and 2 tsp of Potato Starch.

Seasoning : 1 tbsp Oyster sauce, 1/2 cup Chicken stock, 1/2tbsp of sugar and 1tsp of salt.

I usually buy the chicken thighs in bulk and then will separate the chicken pieces in my various locknlockplace.com container and freezes them. So the night before I will just take out one of the container and defroze them in the fridge and in the morning I will just  marinate the chicken pieces in the container as well.

Slice and marinate the chicken slices and set aside.
Slice and dice the remaining of the ingredients with Cookplus Rainbow 7" Santoku.
First pan fry the chicken to 60% cook and set aside.
Using oil from the chicken, add in the minced garlic and continue with the rest of the veggies and seasoning. When the water boil, add in the potato starch solution, stir a bit and close fire.
Smell nice and LOOK GOOD with all the colour huh!
Hmmmm should be a healthy mix, with the mix of meat and veggies.
Everything arrange nicely in my Zen&Lock Esly, Rectangular Ceramic Container.
Hubbie loves how he get to OPEN his lunchbox and be surprised on what he will be getting for lunch!
Hmmmm, what's for tomorrow?

OH don't forget today is the last day for locknlockplace.com 50% store-wide promotion.

Use WINTERFEVER during checkout.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...