Tuesday, January 24, 2012

LocknLock : Buncto - #43 Leftovers braised meat and Cabbage

TOto woke me up in the middle of yesterday night 3am, to bring him down. He had diarrhea, must have been in pain before he whine to be let out and down. Luckily, I trusted his whine, forced myself to wake up; changed and brought him down for half and hour. Then went back to clean him up and fed him! Took like 1hour before I went back to bed ...

This morning was so difficult to wake up but I manage and luckily today's plan is easy.

Today's menu : Taiwanese Braised Pork with mushroom, Panfry egg and Stir fry cabbage.

 
I just have to fry the egg and the veggie, the braised meat is leftover from last week.

Ingedient : Cabbage, Carrot, Shittake Mushroom, Imitation Crabmeat, Squid Balls and minced garlic.
Seasoning : Fish sauce, sugar and salt.

Chopped and sliced everything with Cookplus Rainbow 7" Santoku, and set aside.
Heat oil add minced garlic,
Stir-fry the rest of the ingredients in my Lock & Lock Cookplus Vitamin Wok.
No kidding, I use the WOK everyday!

Arrange everything neatly in my Zen&Lock Ceramic Container.

A very homely lunchbox, like something my mother would do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...