Monday, January 23, 2012

LocknLock : Buncto - #42 Stirfry slurry leftovers!

WHAT MONDAY AGAIN!
We had some alot of leftovers from the weekend Steamboat so I chose out some ingredient and stir-fry them and practising the 'Slurry' method with Potato Starch. Hubs love food with slurries becase it wets the rice and made everything more platable.

Todays menu : Stir fry Seafood Slurry with veggies and a Sunny side up.

Ingredient : 3 prawns, 3 Imitation crabmeat, 2 squid balls, 1 Carrot, 2 pcs Nappa cabbage, 2 Shiitake mushrooms and minced garlic. 

Seasoning : Fish sauce, Sesame oil, Broth, Potato Starch, Sugar and Salt.
Chopped and sliced everything with Cookplus Rainbow 7" Santoku, and set aside.
Heat oil add minced garlic,
Stir-fry the rest of the ingredients in my Lock & Lock Cookplus Vitamin Wok.
So far the Slurry I made are quite successful, the ratio should be Potato Starch 1:1 with water. Add in when the food is boiling and drip in slowly and switch off the fire.
I also added a Sunny side up at the side!

Arrange everything neatly in my Zen&Lock Ceramic Container which still looks as good as new after a few month.

A tad salty for me but I guess Hub would LOVE them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...