Tuesday, January 24, 2012

LocknLock : 50% STOREWIDE (Email Exclusive)

This email came in, in the morning, and locknlockplace.com is having a 50% store-wide promotion! 
And luckily I have yet to made purchase during the'Living' promotion of 40% discount because the 50% is even more attractive and it is a store-wide promotion! 

Use WINTERFEVER during checkout.
Yippppeeee ~
Let see what I bought ...

A Bongo Bucket for our laundry.
A few different Fashion basket to organised my drawers!
I find the Inplus Cosmetic Case so useful, I bought another one!
Another new product I bought; Lock&Lock Bisfree Oval Tableware-Dome Style, 4.2-Cup for Hub's bento box! Hopeful it is the size that I wanted ..
ORDER made, pray hard the package; come soon and all in ONE BOX!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...