Friday, December 9, 2011

Sephora Beauty Insider $15 free giftcards!

GOsh, Sephora is actually giving away $10.00 or $15.00 virtual giftcards away to their subscriber! And I was given the $15.00 GC to spend with minimum $50.00 purchase and with free shipping!! Although I got nothing that I really wanted to buy but I still went online and see see check check.

I got myself a Kat Von D True Romance Eyeshadow Palette - Metal Orchestra.


And finally I 狠下心 and buy myself the 'VERY EXPENSIVE but very HIGHLY RATED' L'Occitane Shea Butter Hand Cream. I have tried all sorts of drugstore brand and my hand seems to have been numb to all these 'cheaper' handcreams. I tell myself if I deduct $15.00 GC for the handcream it would cost $11.00, still expensive but then already almost 40% discount. Sometimes I wonder why I so cheapo!! Hahaha ...
So excited!

2 comments:

  1. The Loccitane hand cream is really good! It absorbs v well and doesn't leave an oily feeling. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Alice
    Ya read and hear lots of good comments but when it comes to beauty product I very cheapskate haha!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...