Friday, December 16, 2011

LocknLock : Rice Roll Container and other uses!

I found something very interesting from Locknlock; a Roll & Sausage Container; and I bought 2 at one go! My intention was to use it to keep my toothbrush+toothpaste, which I can bring out to use. The plastic container will keep my bag dry after brushing! And also, for Hubs to pack his fork/spoon/chopsticks for his bento lunch.

We have sushi rolls very regularly and Hubs was thinking whether it can use to store the roll and 'tadah', of course they can! But I think 1 roll wouldn't be enough for him for lunch, he will need at least 2 rolls! In Korea, these rice rolls are called 'Kimbap'!
The container fitted 1 sushi roll nicely into the container. 
I think this will be great for children 'lunch box' for sushi roll. I think it will be cool to keep some side dishes in these containers too as a sides' container to the main bento.
All packed and closed up nicely in the container, throw into your bag and this roll wouldn't be squish by lunch time. Maybe LocknLock should come up with a container that packed at least 2-3 rolls!
But the below are my original intention of use for my toothpaste and toothbrush.
And to pack Hub's fork and spoon for lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...