Tuesday, December 20, 2011

LocknLock : Holiday Gift Card Special Deal

Still rushing to get some Gifts for the Christams holiday, maybe you can consider getting some giftcards from Locknlockplace.com since you can save up to 55% now. Pay $45.00 for $100.00 worth of  virtual giftcard which can be use later. Hurry up Promotion still has 3 days to go!!


And for the recent delays Locknlockplace.com has made their apologies online via their website. 
If I didn't get my orders I would be as frustrated as the other customers but I believe they are trying their best to get things back on track. It took a long time for me to get my Pre-Thanksgiving deals too but in the end I manage to get my orders via emailing their customer service, which explain why my confidence is regained. In the name of the Christmas holiday spirit, give them another chance.

Cheers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...