Thursday, December 1, 2011

LocknLock - Cookplus Speedcook 7.1-In Casserole Pot

I was not included into the November Locknlock's supporter program but I did get some stuffs during the Pre-Blackfriday Sales and one of main item that I wanted to try was the Speedcook series! SPEEDCOOK = less cooking time = MORE time to do other stuffs, especially useful for late night supper and lazy days!

And I was comparing between the Lock&Lock Cookplus Speedcook 6.3-In Sauce Pan and Lock&Lock Cookplus Speedcook 7.1-In Casserole Pot.
And decide on the bigger pot which might be more useful or myself. I think Locknlock supporter has gotten the smaller pot showing on the left picture.

Let's begin our 'experiment' ...

First impression of 'The pot', it is EXTREMELY light, which means I be using it more frequently because I hate washing heavy pots/pans! I can imagine using this pot to boil water frequently to prepare Hub's Lunchbox especially to boil Broccoli and Carrot for Hub's daily Vegetable intake!

I love the stylish design of the YELLOW bright silicon covered handle!!
It looks just like a rice cooker, hehehe!
And the circumference of the pot is just nice for a piece of instant noodle. You cannot imagine the number of times when I have to break my noodles into 2 part because the pot circumference was too small! And this is JUST NICE for a piece of instant noodle!
The pot was deep enough and so water didn't boil over.
And the pot has a pout which helps in removing the water, just retaining the noodle inside.
CONVENIENT!!
See how light the pot is, I can hold the pot and cover, just by myself holding everything by MYSELF!
"tadah"
 Our Instant 'Zhajiangmien'~
Conclusion
  • I love the lightweight.
  • The convenience of the pout to remove water from the pot.
  • Material was extremely thin which explain the lightweight but I wonder about its durability.
  • But I foresee myself it ALOT because of the weight, hopefully they are as durable as it is stated.
  • Recommended for "lazy days" (We have ALOT of lazy days) because Speedcook pot cook water fast and because of the lightweight washing is hassle free.
  • Speedcook pot is especially useful for ramen supper when the pot can be used as the bowl as well!!

Anyway a GOod news for the holiday for Locknlock's customer, they are having a Locknlock Holiday Giveaway giving out free gifts DAILY till Christmas EVE!! Hurry up, a random winner will be selected everyday and the gifts looks GOOD!

Hurry UP!





2 comments:

  1. Wow, you've received your Pre-Blk Fri buys. I have not received mine. Probably getting them next week. Looking forward!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @alicew
    I think their CS very cockup this time round! The shipping is super duper delay and one of my item is missing too. Email them but no reply, haiz ...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...