Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Whatz UP?

Please bear with me, Hub hasn't starts his work yet so I am still in 'Holiday' mood and not doing any 'New' cooking or baking or even anything!! But we have been looking around for new place to move to. And we sort of place our deposit at this new apartment which will give me a larger living area. Erm from the current 680SQF to maybe the new 844SQF,  the Kitchen area would be so much bigger.

I will be staying like minutes away from a dog park, a Premium Outlet, Target, Restaurants, Dillards, JCPenny, Cinema etc. It would be so convenient moving over to ALLEN, TEXAS. I am so excited, hopefully there isn't any more changes to Hub's plan but then with Hub, you never know! We might just be in Alaska for all I know, 计划永远赶不上变化!

We really need to be here for another maybe 5-7 years!

Some random sightings ...
Love the Penguin and Target DOG, next year if I have a bigger Patio maybe I can get some X'mas Decor to do up the Patio!

Even Hmart is organizing Event; Singing, Dancing Compeition!!
Usually when outside we will eat french fries and sandwich!
Ham and sandwich for a few days of breakfast!
 A large X'mas tree at ALLEN.
 Hub find a rather good grade of Steak, woah it is really really good!
Doesn't even need a knife to slice the beef ...
 Our Thanksgiving Turkey Breast; very simple just throw everything into the Oven and baked for 2hours!
And we ate up all the leftover Baked Turkey Breast with WRAP! 
Yummmmmieeeee ...
 Hub's requested this UDON curry; it is a great idea to match UDON with Japanese Curry!
 A relaxing morning with just the Laptop and breakfast ...

And lastly, I shall include some pictures of my would be future home?
If everything goes smoothly, that top floor apartment would be my future nest for next 6months.
Which faces a small garden, so I wouldn't have pictures of fantastic sunset view anymore. I will have to console myself I have some other stuffs to look forward too ...
I guess the future home would be somewhat that looks like this!
I will definitely miss all the sunset view that I have been enjoying for the past 3years ...
I wish I do not need to move but I need MORE space and a bigger kitchen!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...