Monday, October 3, 2011

Naruwan, Taiwan!

It is decided, Taiwan!
I really really missed Taiwan very much! I can never have enough of Taiwan and has been nagging to Hub about that. Although, I wished we can go to some other new places but maybe I just need some familiar and yet new place to go to and Taiwan is one of my favourite country. Good food, friendly people and love the shopping and skincare in Taiwan!

This time round I would be visiting - Hualien, Taroko Gorge, Hehuan mountain, Cingjing Farm in Nantou, Sun Moon Lake, Taichung and Taipei. Still in the planning stage but these are a few area that I wish to go, or maybe Alishan? ...

These are memories from 2008 with some of my besties!!
Hopefully me and Hub doesn't KILL each other in the 10 days!

5 comments:

  1. wooo... good! I love going taiwan! The cool weather during yr end, the nice friendly people, the yummy food!!!! :D

    Btw, I saw this really interesting place in Tao Yuan (桃园) LeoFoo 六福村 (Safari resort and Amusement park. Maybe you would be interested to go there. :}

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @JJ Mummy,
    I have been to Leofoo in 2005 when my Hub first work there, his colleagues brought us there. You know what I think your boys will go mad in there hahaha!

    Or your family want to join us keke ~

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha.. Looking at the pictures, I also feel that my boys will go crazy out there!!!! ;D

    When are you going to Taiwan?

    We have also book a holiday to Gold Coast during school holiday. Think my boys will also go mad there with so many of their favourite characters which they can see there!!! ahaha...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I be going 23Oct - 1Nov ...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...