Friday, September 16, 2011

I need BETTER handcream!

My hand is REVEALING my age!!

Neutrogena Norwegian Formula just isn't moisturising enough ANYMORE, my hand is so dry I can feel the dryness even after application! Housechore are not really to blame, the weather in TEXAS is freaking dry!

And OF course, my first choice would be L'Occitane Shea Butter Hand Cream but then I really cannot convince myself to get a 5.2oz/150ml 'Shea butter hand cream" for USD28.00! I have to look for alternative and the I remember buying my 'Butter creams' from lurebeauty and I actually finish that few bottle that I last purchase! I LOVE love how creamy and soft these creams are!

And my choice comes down to ...

- Sheamu (Shea + Emu Oil) Hand & Body Lotion 8oz (Oatmeal, Milk & Honey)
- Exotic Butters Body Cream 8oz (Daisy by Marc Jacobs)
- Body Souffle 4.5oz (White Linen Type)

Mainly I want to get the Shea+Emu oil Hand lotion but atlas to even out the 'shipping cost' I guess it is better to get more items!

And all these oils+creams is about USD30+? which equal to ONE tube L'Occitane Shea Butter Hand Cream. I hope they are as good as the 'Branded' L'Occitane Shea Butter Hand Cream. Their shipping kills their deal BUT they have some coupons online to help cover some of the 'shipping cost'! And they send me 3 small samples of their buttercream and some sample packets of their mineral powder.
The lotion seems 'thin' but OILY enough!
My hand is really DRY, and absorbed the oil REAL fast! It helps when they have 'distilled water' in the ingredient! Water helps the oil to be absorb into the hand so much easier!
But too bad I cannot bring the lotion out for use!
My hand feels so much better with so much goodies on them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...