Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Buncto - #30 Sweet Sauce Pork Chop with Celery

Leftover pork chops what to do ...

I want to do something that I have not try before and I start digging into my 'Cookbooks' for inspiration and decide on this Sweet Sauce Pork Chop! I marinated the Pork Chop yesterday night so again everything is so much easier tonight and I just have to Flour the pork chop with Tapioca Flour and pan fry the pork chops and prepare the Sweet sauce.

Seasoning for Pork Chop : Oyster Sauce, Soy sauce, Curry Powder, Baking Powder, Baking Soda, Shaoxing wine, Sesame oil and water.
I didn't add any egg and floured the Pork Chop with Tapioca Flour!
Sweet Sauce : Sweet Chilli Sauce, Lea Perry Worcester Sauce, Orange juice Syrup, Sugar and Water.
These looks like Pineapple but they are NOT, these are celery!
I added some Celery so that there is some greens!
All thanks to my cookbook!
Hope Hubs love them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...